Bathtub Gin X Tea & Crafting T&Cs
- THE PROMOTER: The promoter is Atom Supplies Limited (company register number 03193057), trading as Ableforth’s and having its registered office at Unit 1 Ton Business Park, 2-8 Morley Road, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1RA, United Kingdom.
- ELIGIBILITY: This competition is only open to individuals who are 18 years or older and are residents of the United Kingdom. Ineligible entries (howsoever received) will be discarded. The competition is not open to any employees (and their immediate family) of the promoter or any of its associated companies. Ableforth's reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) at any time and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who, or any entry which, it believes has breached any of these terms, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct which may undermine the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
- ENTRY/COMPETITION PERIOD: This competition opens at 15:00:00 BST on 30/10/23 and closes on 23:59:59 BST 05/11/2023
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, individuals must within the competition period: (1) like the post referring to the competition; (2) follow the @bathtubginuk Instagram account and @clementinesuds Instagram account; (3) tag another Instagram user in the comments section of the same post referring to the competition. No purchase is necessary, and no payment is required to participate in the competition or to claim the prize. Multiple entries permitted with different Instagram users being tagged.
- WINNER: The promoter will choose 1 winner at random out of all qualifying entries. The selection of the winner will be at Ableforth's absolute discretion and will be final. No correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- THE PRIZE: The winner will win a prize consisting of: 1x 70cl bottle of Bathtub Gin, 4 x Clementine suds body soaps, 2 Clementine suds pack of 4 hand soaps. The prize is provided by the promoter and it is strictly non-negotiable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for any equivalent cash value, cash alternative, or for other items.
- UK SHIPPING ONLY: The prize can only be delivered to a valid address within the United Kingdom provided by the winner.
- CLAIMING THE PRIZE: Ableforth's will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners via direct message on Instagram as soon as practicable after the competition period. If any winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed the prize within 5 days of Ableforth's contacting them, Ableforth's reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant. Ableforth's cannot accept any responsibility if any winner is unable to take up the prize or fails to claim the prize within the time limit as set out above.
- ACCEPTABLE ENTRY CONTENT: All entry content must strictly comply with Ableforth’s Acceptable Use Policy. In particular, any material which depicts, describes, encourages, endorses or normalises the excessive consumption of alcohol; the consumption of alcohol by those under the age of 25; anti-social behaviour (including any criminal activity) or irresponsible drinking (including rapid drinking); links the consumption of alcohol with popularity or other social success, bravado, technical skill, good fortune, the operation of vehicles or other machinery or therapeutic benefits; or which depicts the consumption of alcohol whilst potentially dangerous activities are being undertaken will be disqualified.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or representatives shall in no circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant who participates in the competition and/or the winner who claim(s) the prize for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever and howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with their participation in this competition, any failure or delays or postponements or cancellations in making the appropriate travel and accommodation arrangements as a result of the winner (including in relation to their guests) taking up the prize (where applicable), except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or authorised representatives. competition entrants' statutory rights are not affected.
- GENERAL: Ableforth's confirms that this competition is not sponsored or endorsed by the social media platform identified herein and said social media platform is in no way affiliated to or associated with Ableforth's. By entering this competition, users agree to release that social media channel from any and all liability related to this competition. These terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© 2023 Ableforth’s. All rights reserved.